We facilitate capacity building programmes, which develops and strengthen the skills, abilities and resources of youth, families and communities.
Early Childhood Development
Ages 0–6 is of the utmost importance, there for the effective management of centres providing it essential. Our (ECD) team is ready to support matrons and caregivers with their management and will ensure that centres comply with relevant legislation.
Our Puppet Theatre
Our puppet theatre is also always ready to help educate children in important topics, topics such as reporting abuse.
- • Field Instructing of Fourth Year Social Work Students
- • Social Work Students in-service learning
- • Social Auxiliary Workers learner-ships
- • Child & Youth Care learner-ships
- • CPD Training courses for Social Workers