Lelapa (Sotho for “for the family” ) was born out of the realization that a happy home life, helps to create a happy productive employee and vice versa. To achieve happy, prosperous families we tackle problems at both the work and home front.
Trained and experienced Lelapa staff provide the following:
2. Sessions explaining the social work process.
3. Parental guidance.
4. Play therapy, Family therapy & Attachment therapy.
5. Counselling for individuals experiencing problems as a result of family conflict, divorce, domestic violence, bereavement & grief.
6. Socio-emotional Assessments: Socio-emotional assessments holistically evaluates the child’s living environment and experiences.
7. Interactional Analysis: Social interaction, embracing both verbal and non-verbal conduct, in situations of everyday life.
8. Geometric Assessments.
9. Team Building: Adventure Based Counselling.
10. Corporate information sessions.