Child Welfare Bloemfontein & Childline Free State knows that we all need a little help sometimes and that’s why we strive to provide independent, quality social work consultation, counselling and therapy services, at affordable rates.
Trained and experienced professionals provide the following:
- • Trauma debriefing
- • Sessions explaining the social work process
- • Parental guidance
- • Play therapy, Family therapy & Attachment therapy
- • Counselling for individuals experiencing problems as a result of family conflict, divorce, domestic violence, bereavement & grief.
- • Socio-emotional Assessments: Socio-emotional assessments holistically evaluates the child’s living environment and experiences.
- • Interactional Analysis: Social interaction, embracing both verbal and non-verbal conduct, in situations of everyday life.
- Geometric Assessments