We facilitate capacity building programmes, aimed at developing and strengthening the skills, abilities and resources of our youth, their families and the communities they form part of.
– Early Childhood Development: The effective management of centres where there are children from ages 0–6 is of the utmost importance. Our Early Childhood Development team is ready to support matrons and caregivers with their management and will ensure that centres comply with relevant legislation.
– Our puppet theatre is also always ready to help educate children in important topics, topics such as reporting abuse.
– Field Instructing of Fourth Year Social Work Students.
– Social Work Students in-service learning.
– Social Auxiliary Workers internships.
– Child & Youth Care internships.
– CPD Training courses for Social Workers.